24/7 Emergency Care Call Us Today! 044 26448989 / 2644 0519
Physiotherapy is a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle. The highly experienced team of Physiotherapists is fully capable of addressing every kind of impairments following injury, disease or disability.
The well versed team of physiotherapist work around the clock to service the inpatients with customized exercise and extra care. The movement, strength, flexibility, endurance, function and pain of the patient is assessed and they are counselled and educated about the cause and course of the problem along with the pre-operative and post-operative regime of different surgeries are discussed with the help of visual aids and 3 D models after which the treatment is planned based on each individuals need. The progress is kept in track by regular follow up till patient is functionally fit.
They provide international quality care in physiotherapy backed by best scientific knowledge and skills with clinical experience in a comprehensive and compassionate way.
• Pain Management following musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
• Orthopaedic Rehabilitation following hip, knee and shoulder replacements, spinal surgeries and post-operative orthopaedic conditions.
• Hand Rehabilitation following fractures , tendon injuries, tendon transfers and nerve injuries.
• Neurological Rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries and neurological medical conditions.
• Paediatric Rehabilitation for developmental and other neuromuscular disorder.
• Geriatric Rehabilitation.
• Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation.
• Sports Rehabilitation.
• Rehabilitation following burns, plastic and reconstructive surgeries.
• Obstetrics and Gynaecological Physiotherapy.
• Ergonomics for all professionals.
Out-patient services are also available 24 / 7.