24/7 Emergency Care Call Us Today! 044 26448989 / 2644 0519
Our hospital Vascular Surgery team provides comprehensive state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for the entire spectrum of circulatory disorders, from medical management to minimally invasive endovascular therapy to conventional open surgery. It provides all aspects of vascular treatment under one roof and promotes foot care & prevention of amputation.
Our specialists evaluate many patients with circulatory conditions ranging from the common to the rare. Our commitment is to diagnose the patient’s problem precisely and to provide the most effective therapy specifically tailored for that individual’s needs. Our goal is to optimize our patients’ circulatory health.
• Aortic aneurysms including abdominal, thoracic, and complex thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms
• Cerebrovascular disease including carotid artery stenoses and vertebral artery disease, and stroke prevention
• Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAD) ranging from leg pain with walking to critical limb-threatening arterial insufficiency causing ulcers, non-healing wounds, or gangrene
• Aggressive wound care
• Vein disorders including:
- Varicose veins
- Chronic venous insufficiency
Highly specialized centre with good infrastructure and hi-tech OT facilities with round the clock vascular services for tackling both major and minor surgical & endovascular procedures vascular involving arteries, veins, aorta, IVC including vascular trauma.