24/7 Emergency Care Call Us Today! 044 26448989 / 2644 0519
DR. Mohana Sundaram
Dr. Joseph Navaseelan
General Medicine is the specialty that focuses on the art of diagnosis and treatment of all non-surgical diseases. A General Physician will provide primary healthcare and treats chronic and acute illness and also provides preventive health care.
The department treat medical emergencies like
• Chest pain, Giddiness and breathlessness
• Insect poisoning, drug overdose, snake bites, honey bee stings etc.
• Allergic reactions like food allergies etc
• Infectious diseases like Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid Hepatitis,
• Tuberculosis, Pneumonia, etc.
• Diseases like Hypertension, diabetes, obesity
• Hormonal imbalances like hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism etc.
The department of general medicine offers services from treating a simple fever to complicated clinical conditions which requires consolidated attention and also refers to a proper specialty if required. The patients also will be seen by the required consultants in case of emergency at time during the day or night. The department is backed by the Pathology Laboratory which runs all the routine and sophisticated tests.
• General Medicine care to adult patients through
• Intensive Care Units – for the management of acute medical emergencies.
• Trained and updated Medical and Paramedical Staff Latest imaging equipments for faster diagnosis
• Supporting diagnostic facilities
• Accurate diagnosis
• Patient awareness on preventive aspect
• Prompt treatment
The department work with close association with the other specialties that ensures the needs of all types treatments are properly met