We understand that seeking medical treatment outside your home country can be a
physically and emotionally exhausting experience, and we know that it can be a stressful
ordeal. The International Patients service at Murugan Hospitals strives to ensure that you
not only feel at home during your stay but also to ensure you return to your country in
When planning on travelling abroad, it is imperative to prepare and bring along the
necessary documents required to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience.
Here is a list of documents you need to bring before your departure to India:
- Your health/medical history report(s) or any statements relating to the past or ongoing
- Copies of Vaccination Certificates (Yellow Fever, Polio, etc.), X-Rays, MRI’s,
immunisation records, prescriptions, and relevant medical documents including records
of previous surgeries. Make sure you have these medical reports and associated
medication with you at all times in your bag or carry-on luggage.
- Passports and Visas are a must; check with our International Travel Desk regarding Visa
requirements, depending on the country you are travelling from.
- Bring along local currency, traveller’s checks, and/or credit and debit cards.
- Bring along your driver’s license or any other forms of identification, even if you may
not plan on using them. The additional identification ensures your proof of identity when
For any specific inquiries or you require further assistance with organising documents or
travel plans, use our contact information to get in touch with a Murugan Hospitals